Still accepting applications for Fall 2015

Join our family at Kutztown University, apply today!

Bookmark and Share

Transferring to KU

Kutztown University welcomes students who want to transfer from another college or university. If you are not seeking a degree from KU and are only interested in taking single courses, please look at Other Admissions Options to see which option best suits your needs. 

Transfer Applicants are:

Students who have attended any post-secondary institution after high school graduation/GED completion, regardless of the number of credits attempted or earned, and who wish to earn a degree at Kutztown University.

  • New transfer applicants must apply through the Undergraduate Office of Admissions.
  • Returning KU students who attended classes at another school after leaving KU must reapply through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. 
    • Returning KU students who did not attend another school after leaving KU should follow guidance found under Other Admissions Options
  • Applicants seeking an additional Bachelor degree must apply through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

We encourage transfer students to visit our campus.