Transferring to KU
Kutztown University welcomes students who want to transfer from another college or university. If you are not seeking a degree from KU and are only interested in taking single courses, please look at Other Admissions Options to see which option best suits your needs.
Transfer Applicants are:
Students who have attended any post-secondary institution after high school graduation/GED completion, regardless of the number of credits attempted or earned, and who wish to earn a degree at Kutztown University.
- New transfer applicants must apply through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Returning KU students who attended classes at another school after leaving KU must reapply through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Returning KU students who did not attend another school after leaving KU should follow guidance found under Other Admissions Options.
- Applicants seeking an additional Bachelor degree must apply through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
We encourage transfer students to visit our campus.
- How to Apply
- Academic Passport and Transfer Programs
- Credit Evaluations - Use this tool to determine how your credits will transfer into KU.
- Academic Program Check Sheets - Your guide to course requirements within your major.
- Track My Application
- Transfer Admissions Criteria