Parents & Families
Kutztown University welcomes your college student and your family to ours.
Just like you, we are excited for your family members to get started on their college education, and we want only the best experience for them. This is an important time in a young person's life, and KU is dedicated to providing a safe environment that makes the experience enjoyable, educationally stimulating, and fulfilling.
At the same time, Kutztown University is committed to keeping parents and family members "in the loop." This page provides links and up-to-date news, deadlines, services and tips for the families of college-bound students.
- Announcements for Parents
- Admission Requirements - Find out how to start your student's KU experience with a step-by-step guide for admission.
- Costs & Financial Aid - Learn about the kinds of aid available and how to help your student obtain them to minimize the costs of college.
- Housing & Dining - Explore the many living environments and dining choices KU offers to make sure every student feels at home.
- Health & Safety - Discover how KU cultivates a safe, healthy and secure environment for its students and the services we offer.
- Tips for Parents & Families - Learn how to help your student succeed at KU as he or she applies and adjusts to student life.
- Events & Deadlines - Get to know the KU central calendar and all of the dates to save.
- Contact KU - Find out how to get in touch with us through Admissions, the Registrar's Office, the Office of Student Accounts, Disability Services and more.