Berks' Best Finalists Include Future KU Students
Six high school seniors who are planning on attending Kutztown University were honored by the 2013 Berks' Best Awards, run through the Reading Eagle Company. Award winners must demonstrate dedication to an area of study in and out of the classroom, as well as excellence in the area of study, and leadership.
- Andrew Hughmanick, of Wilson High School, was a finalist in the Computer Science category. He plans to attend Kutztown University where he will pursue a bachelor of fine arts in communication design.
- Logan Hanning, a Twin Valley senior, was a Visual Arts finalist. Logan hopes to attend Kutztown University, majoring in art education and minoring in fine arts.
- Fleetwood High School senior and Visual Arts finalist Brittany Gantz will study in Kutztown's communication design program.
- Samantha Kahres, of Governor Mifflin High School, was a finalist in the Visual Arts category. She hopes to continue her passion for art in Kutztown University's art education program.
- Johanna Koch, a senior at Antietam High School, plans on attending Kutztown University where she will study art.
- Berks Christian School senior and Business finalist Nathaniel Halter, who plans to major in business administration, cited Kutztown University as one of his top choices.
Find out more: