KU gets a taste of Chinese culture for Chinese New Year celebrationJan. 24, 2012
KUTZTOWN- Kutztown University's Rohrbach Library hosts a Chinese New Year Celebration for the KU community on Thursday, February 2, 11 a.m. to noon in the Rohrbach Library.
Participants will have the chance to experience Chinese culture through a variety of activities. The program will consist of:
- Chinese Calligraphy by KU's Haidong Liu (Modern Language Studies)
- A Tai Chi demonstration by associate professor CJ Rhoads (Business Administration)
- An explanation of Chinese Zodiac and personality charts by KU's Haidong Liu (Modern Language Studies)
- Video of Chinese New Year activities as celebrated in China
- A sampling of Chinese Food
This event is a collaborative program by the Rohrbach Library and the departments of Modern Language Studies, History and Business Administration.
For more information, please contact Michael Weber at email@example.com.