Stories for the Media
University Relations is continually looking for unique story ideas for the news media - a news tip, an item that distinctive, exceptional, remarkable in its own right. If you are thinking about whether or not it might be of interest, let us know, so we can help.
Some items for the media:
- Research results
- Interesting business and industry news
- Grants awarded
- Educational developments or accomplishments
- A show, an exhibit, a performance
- Successful completion of a project
- Upcoming programs
- Arts and cultural events
- Updates, progress notes
- Service, volunteering projects
If you have an idea or suggestion, please let us know by contacting the University Relations Office.