MBA-Master of Business Administration
Kutztown University's AACSB accredited MBA program is the best value in Berks County.
The Flexible MBA Program
Our hybrid program offers e-learning and face to face courses. Plan your schedule to complement family and work commitments. Our rotating schedule of classes provides flexibility and speed giving you the option to complete your degree in 1 to 3 years.
Online Foundation Courses
Don't have an undergraduate business degree but want to earn an MBA? Completing the required foundation courses can easily be done online.
Create an International Experience
KU's MBA program offers the option to travel abroad for an immersion experience.
10 Graduate Assistant Scholarships Per Year
Work with local entrepreneurs and business leaders in our award winning Small Business Development Center as a graduate assistant in return for a stipend and full tuition.
- Art Education
- Communication Design (MFA)
- Computer Science
- Computer Science- Information Technology
- Computer Science- Professional Science Master's (PSM)
- Counseling-Clinical Mental Health
- Counseling-Marriage, Couple and Family
- Education (EdD)
- Elementary Education
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Instructional Technology
- Library Science
- MBA-Master of Business Administration
- K-12 Principal Certification Program
- Public Administration
- School Counseling
- Secondary Education
- Social Work (DSW)
- Social Work (MSW)
- Student Affairs in Higher Education - Administration
- Supervisory Certificate: Curriculum and Instruction
Official transcripts from previous colleges or universities (non-KU), GRE or GMAT scores, 2 letters of recommendation, resume, and goal statement. Students must apply and be formally accepted into the MBA program in order to take graduate level business courses.
MBA Information Session
July 27, 2016Learn More