Set-Up & Services
Set-up - one to two months prior to the event
- Work Orders through the TMA system will need to be submitted for most set-up needs: tables, chairs, electric, podiums, trash cans, custodial services, etc. If you have questions regarding work orders, please contact Physical Facilities.
- Exceptions may apply when you are having an event in the following locations. Contact staff at these locations to talk about set-up needs.
Catering (Dining Services Link) - one to two months prior to the event
- Use kutztowncatertrax to place orders.
- If you aren't sure what you would like, need a custom menu, or need help using catertrax, please contact Heather Hausman, Catering Director at ext. 64289 or email@example.com.
- Décor/Rentals/Flowers can also be coordinated by catering.
Audio/Visual - one to two months prior to the event
- The Fieldhouse sound system may be requested for use for events in the Fieldhouse. Please request via work order. If you have never used the system, please ask facilities to review operation with you before your event.
- A smaller sound system is housed in the Special Events Coordinators Office. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would need the use of this sound system.
- For events in Tec Rooms (formerly smart classrooms), please contact Classroom Technology, 204 Academic Forum, 610-683-4909, email@example.com or visit IT.
- Contact the McFarland Student Union staff for Audio/Visual needs for events being held there.
- Contact the Student Recreation Center staff for audio/visual needs for events being held there.
- For events that require extensive audio/visual needs, please contact Greg Kokolus, Performing Arts Production Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for consultation.
Staffing & Volunteer Assignments - one month prior to the event
- If you require staff help with your event, schedule a meeting to discuss your needs.
- Set-up/tear down
Photography/Videographer - one to two months prior to the event
Administrative Needs - As needed prior to the event
- Sandwich Board Signs
- Place cards
- Sign-in sheets
- Guest Lists
- PowerPoint presentations