Bookmark and Share

Outstanding Balances and Restrictions

Please take a moment to log onto MyKU to see if you have any outstanding balances that could cause your account to be restricted (i.e. parking tickets, Hall room damages, ID replacement and tuition balances). This restriction will stop you from formally graduating, getting a diploma and block your accessibility to transcripts. If you are unable to access MyKU, you may contact the Office of Student Accounts. All outstanding issues, balances, and appeals must be resolved before commencement. You can reach the Bursar's Office at 610-683-4133.

For future reference, transcript requests can be made through the Registrar's Office.

If you move, please be sure to change your address online. You may be receiving tuition tax documents and other assorted necessary communications from Kutztown University.