Online Payment Error Help
Are you having difficulties processing payments in the MyKU system? We remain committed to helping you through this online process. Please review the items below for assistance. If you are still experiencing an issue feel free to email, or call us for assistance during normal business hours of operation. Sorry, we are unable to accept credit cards OR E-Checks over the phone (or in person) - these must be processed online. We do welcome your paper check or cash in our office if you prefer.
The most common reasons for online payment difficulties are the pop up blockers that MOST systems have. The payments made online are processed on Higher One's website. This means when you click on Make a Payment, a pop-up window appears to process the transaction. This pop-up window is Higher One's site. You need to ALWAYS allow pop-ups on the MyKU site. Without doing so, the payment site (window) can't open for you to enter your payment information. Their site is a secure site and your private credit card or banking information is never visible to us, or on our server. This method is used because we have YOUR safety and security in mind!
- Do not toggle between browsers and pages while making a payment - this can break the connection with the processing agent.
- Payments can time out if not completed in 3-4 minutes - this would then put the transaction into a pending status and unable to complete.
- Do not cancel a transaction and then resubmit right away - the information may get stuck in communication.
- Do not try payment attempts more than once in a 15 minute period of time - the system will decline automatically for duplicate payments.
- Clear cache and cookies.
- Make sure pop-ups are always allowed from the site - MyKU.kutztown.edu
Higher One recommends the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9.0 on Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 10.0 on Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 11.0
- Firefox 28.0.2 on Windows 7
- Chrome 34.0.2062.124 on Windows 7
- Safari 5.1.7 (7534.57.2) on Windows 7