Need to contact someone at KU? Not sure who to call or what office does what? Here are some important links, offices, and contacts. As you visit pages on KU's website, take a look to the right, directly below the main navigation for our site - contact information for the appropriate office will be located in that area.
- Search KU People - use our directory to search for a person by name, department, title, email address or phone number.
- Parents & Families - here are some links that parents and families may need to contact offices at KU.
Important offices to contact during the admissions process and for the new KU student:
- Admissions - Final high school transcript showing graduation date goes here or aid can't be received or disbursed.
- Bookstore - Textbooks, supplies, KU merchandise.
- Bursar's Office - Bills for tuition and miscellaneous expenses - disburses aid that Financial Aid authorizes and certifies. Posts payments and receives scholarships. Military deferments for the portion military covers only.
- CONNECTIONS - orientation, new student programs.
- Dining Services - Meal plans.
- Financial Aid - Awards financial aid based on FAFSA, authorizes and certifies loans, processes verification of tax documents, assists with ALL financial aid / loan matters.
- Health and Wellness Services - Medical forms, insurance, medical appointments
- Housing Office - Housing applications, assignments, concerns, deposits.
- Information Technology (IT) Help Center - Troubles with KU email account, MyKU access.
- Registrar's Office - Transcripts, diplomas, degree audit, add/drop requests, enrollment verification for health insurance needs.