There are many opportunities to visit Kutztown University. We encourage students and their families to come to our campus, learn about our academic programs and tour our facilities. You can choose to attend a scheduled open house. You can sign up for a guided tour. You can even explore campus - on your own - in person or online. The choice is yours.
TRANSFER INFORMATION SESSIONS
Transfer students can join us on select Saturdays for the 10:30 a.m. campus tour and group presentation that is followed by a transfer information session. Learn more about admissions, financial aid, transfer credit evaluation and life at KU. Please note that we do not provide pre-evaluation of transfer credit. Call Admissions to register: 610-683-4060. Space is limited.
Spring 2013 Transfer Information Sessions
- May 4
We understand that our Transfer Information Sessions will not fit everyone's schedule and encourage transfer students to take advantage of visiting KU during one of our other campus tours or open house programs that are listed below.
UNDERGRADUATE CAMPUS TOURS
We have a variety of tours to fit your schedule.
- Group Tour: If you are a school counselor or work for a Community-Based Organization and wish to bring a group of students to visit campus, please contact the Undergraduate Office of Admissions. Availability is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority is given to seniors in the fall and juniors and seniors in the spring.
- Guided Walking Tour: Take a tour of our beautiful and vibrant campus with a current KU student. Tours are available most weekdays at 10:30 a.m. and 2 p.m., and select Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. The 10:30 a.m. tours include a presentation by one of our admissions counselor. View a calendar of tour dates and register online for a campus tour. Reservations are required
- Tours will be running until May 10, and will begin again June 17 and run through August 9. The following dates are the available Saturday tours this summer - June 22, July 13, July 27 and August 3 - register online for a campus tour.
- Self-guided Campus Tours: Explore the campus at your own pace. Self-guided tour maps are available in the Office of Admissions weekdays between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Download a PDF of the self-guided tour map
- Visual Arts Tour: Offered during the fall and spring semesters on Fridays. Similar to a campus tour, but with a current visual arts major and a special stop in the renovated Sharadin Arts Building. Signing up for a campus tour on a date that Visual Arts tours are scheduled will automatically register you for the Visual Arts Tour if you indicate you an art major. See our calendar of tour dates and register today.
- Virtual Tour
GRADUATE STUDIES INFORMATION SESSIONS
Interested in a Master's Degree? Sign up for a Graduate Information Session and Campus Tour. You will have an opportunity to speak with current students and a representative from the graduate admissions staff. Graduate Open House programs will be an opportunity to get a more in-depth look at specific graduate programs. Prospective students will meet with faculty, staff and current students, tour the campus, and learn about what options are available to help fund a Master's degree.