Bookmark and Share

Credit Evaluations

Kutztown University's transfer course evaluation search shows the various colleges and universities from which Kutztown University transfers courses. Please note, the transfer course information should be used as a guideline. The database of institutions and courses are updated continuously.

Note: on the following page, click the magnifying glass next to the School ID field.  This will open a window to look up the school you are searching. For fastest results, use the Search Name field to find your school.

Academic Passport

If you are a student at a PA Community College or one of the State System universities and are ready to transfer, Academic Passport is your guaranteed admission to Kutztown University. To qualify for your Academic Passport you must have an Associate of Arts or Science degree from a community college in PA or at least 12 credits at one of the State System universities. All students must have grade point average of at least 2.00.