Boehm Science Center

A view of Boehm Science Center.

Bookmark and Share

Other Admissions Options

Kutztown University offers many alternative enrollment options for students who wish to continue or start their education.

The following students should contact the Registrar's Office at 610-683-4485 for assistance with enrolling at KU:

Re-admission: Students who previously attended KU, left KU, and did not take classes at another college or university during their time away from KU.

PASSHE Visiting Students: Students currently enrolled in one of the other 13 Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education institutions who wish to take coursework at KU.

Berks County Consortium: Students currently enrolled in one of the Berks County colleges or universities who plan to take a course at KU through cross-registration. Visit the Registrar's Office at your school for details.

Non-degree/non-credit: Students interested in taking coursework without seeking a degree, enrolled at another college or university and want to take coursework at KU, or interested in a non-credit program.

KU / High School concurrent enrollment: High school students wishing to take college-level classes at Kutztown University concurrently with their high school coursework.