International Exchange Student Application Requirements
Kutztown University has exchange agreements with partners from around the world. Students are typically recommended by their home institution for a one semester exchange program at KU.
Are you a from a partner institution and want to nominate students for exchange? Contact Robyn Apgar - email@example.com.
If you are planning to attend KU as an exchange student from one of our partner institutions, please submit the following documents to complete the application process:
- Application for Admission (PDF)
- Official College/University Academic Records/Transcripts in English: You will need to provide an official transcript at the time you submit your application OR bring one with you when you arrive at KU. You may submit an unofficial transcript with your application, but you will still be required to submit an official transcript prior to starting your classes.
- Proof of English language proficiency: Please provide a letter from the international office of your home university verifying that you have a high enough level of English language proficiency to be successful as an exchange student at Kutztown University.
- Financial documents (PDF): You must prove that you have $5,000 USD available for housing and expenses for every semester you will study at KU.
- Copy of Passport: Required to ensure accuracy in the SEVIS system to issue the I-20.
Exchange Student Application Checklist:
_____ Application for admission
_____ Official College/University Academic Records/Transcripts in English
_____ Proof of English language proficiency
_____ Financial documents
_____ Copy of passport