Apply Online Today!
We are thrilled that you have decided to apply for admission to Kutztown University! Before submitting an application, please review the application process for crucial information about applying to Kutztown.
Please be sure you submit the online application one time only. If you begin the application and need to stop the process, you may log out and log in again at a later time using the user name and password you just created. If you need to update or edit information on the application after it has been submitted (the semester for which you have applied, major, address, phone number, etc.), please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or call (610) 683-4060.
Ready to apply? Choose your application.
- Freshman, Transfer, Transfer/Re-Entry, and Second Degree students: Apply Online Now
- Graduate students: Apply Online Now
- Program for High School students:
Not sure which category applies to you? Review the descriptions below to find out.
Freshman: Students who completed high school or secondary school, have not attended another college or university, and want to pursue their first post-secondary or bachelor's degree. This includes students who took college classes while attending high school.
Transfer: Students who previously attended another college/university and earned twelve or more credits.
Transfer/Re-Entry: Students who previously attended KU, left and took classes at another college or university, and now wish to return to KU. (Students who left KU and did not take classes elsewhere are considered to be re-admission students and should apply through the Registrar's Office.)
Graduate: Students who have a bachelor's degree and now wish to pursue a master's degree.
Second Degree: Students who have earned a bachelor's degree and want to pursue another bachelor's degree.
Program for High School Students:
- Individual Classes (High school students who want to take KU classes while in high school)
- High school students who want to take KU classes concurrently with their high school classes should apply via the online application. If you have questions about the process please contact the Registrar's Office at 610-683-4485.
- Early Start (Students who want to attend KU in place of senior year)
- In addition to the required freshman application materials, students will need to have parental approval, superintendent and principal recommendation and approval, and a list of courses that will qualify the student for high school graduation to apply via the online application. If you have questions about the process please contact the Admissions Office at 610-683-4060.
Already applied but need to change information?
If you have already applied and you would like to update your personal information or change your major before enrolling, please contact the Office of Admissions by email or by phone. Do not submit a new application.