The Master of Science in Computer Science offers graduate students a chance to pursue more in-depth topics related to the field of computer science. The Computer Science and Information Techology department offers a variety of courses including those in the area of compiler, security, networking and database. The curriculum has both a breadth and a depth to it. This allows students to learn some about many areas along with the ability to delve more deeply into others. Students can do research with professors working in their fields of interest; students also have the opportunity to work as graduate assistants in the program.
The program is capped by either a thesis or comprehensive examination.
For additional information about this program, contact Dr. Daniel Spiegel, graduate program coordinator at email@example.com or (610) 683-4423.
Kutztown offers the following other Computer Science Master's Degree programs:
- Art Education
- Communication Design (MFA)
- Computer Science
- Computer Science- Information Technology
- Computer Science- Professional Science Master's (PSM)
- Counseling-Mental Health
- Couples, Marital and Family Therapy
- Elementary Education
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Instructional Technology
- Library Science
- MBA-Master of Business Administration
- K-12 Principal Certification Program
- Public Administration
- School Counseling
- Secondary Education
- Social Work (DSW)
- Social Work (MSW)
- Student Affairs in Higher Education - Administration
- Supervisory Certificate: Curriculum and Instruction
Official transcripts from previous colleges or universities (non-KU), 3 letters of recommendation, GRE scores (Students graduating from KU with a BS in Computer Science receive a waiver of GRE and recommendations).