Computer Science- Information Technology
The Master of Science in Computer Science with a specialization in the information technology track offers a slightly different course requirement than the general M.S. in Computer Science for those students who wish to specialize in information technology.
The program is capped by either a thesis or comprehensive examination.
- For additional information about this program, contact. Dr. Dan Spiegel, graduate program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 683-4423.
Kutztown offers the following other Computer Science Master's Degree programs:
- Art Education
- Communication Design (MFA)
- Computer Science
- Computer Science- Information Technology
- Computer Science- Professional Science Master's (PSM)
- Counseling-Mental Health
- Couples, Marital and Family Therapy
- Child and Adolescent Counseling
- Elementary Education
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Instructional Technology
- Library Science
- MBA-Business Administration
- Public Administration
- School Counseling
- Secondary Education
- Social Work
- Student Affairs in Higher Education
- Student Affairs in Higher Education - Administration
- Student Affairs in Higher Education - College Counseling Licensure
- Supervisory Certificate: Curriculum and Instruction
Official transcripts from previous colleges or universities (non-KU), 3 letters of recommendation, and GRE scores.