On this page, College of Education faculty members can find important information regarding a variety of topics.
Teacher Education programs at Kutztown are fully accredited by the State of Pennsylvania through the Pennsylvania Department of Education. Nationally, we are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation, also known as NCATE. NCATE ensures that professors pass on knowledge to teacher candidates in a lucid and informed fashion so that the students meet all standards. Visit the NCATE website for more information.
- Taskstream - a web portal system is used by faculty to store information such as assessments. Clicking the Taskstream link will provide you with information on how to activate a subscription to the system.
- Cabell's Directories provide faculty with Writing for Publication resources.
- Comparative Guide to American Elementary & Secondary Schools resource for quick and accurate information to use in grants, articles, and presentations.
- Information regarding syllabi can be found here.
- Education Week's edweek.org provides faculty and students with content on education trends, survey data, and research sources.