Student Employment and Opportunities
Undergraduate Student Employment
The Library Science Department offers student employment based on funding available through federal and state employee programs. Additional on-campus student employment is available.
Interested in becoming a graduate assistant? On-campus positions are available in various departments, including Library Science. Positions include paid tuition and an annual stipend of $7500, distributed in biweekly paychecks. Graduate assistants are required to take a minimum of three graduate courses (nine credits) a semester and to work 20 hours per week in the assigned department. A graduate assistantship is a terrific learning experience!
For more information about graduate assistantships, please contact the College of Graduate Studies.
Scholarships & Awards
- Clara Dyer Coleman Scholarship
- Dr. Ralph Fritz Library Science Scholarship
- Edwin and Jeanne Miller Scholarship
- Linda Rose Fullenbach Memorial Scholarship
- Nicholas G. Stevens Memorial Scholarship In Library Science
- William and Mary A. Gabel Scholarship
- Quincy and Laura Rohrbach Award In Librarianship
- Annual PSLA Award
- John Emerick Scholarship
Last Updated 04-14-2015 WJ