Bookmark and Share

Important University Links


Career Development Center

The Office of Career Services offers numerous resources and services for both graduate students and undergraduates. These include a career resource center featuring materials on career planning, job search directories, and graduate school information; career programs and workshops presented by Career Services professionals; individual and group consultation to practice interviewing techniques, job search strategies, and career goals; on-campus interviewing conducted by potential employers; and computer-assisted career planning featuring "Focus" interactive software. In addition, College Central, our jobs and résumé database, is available to assist candidates in the job search process. Further information can be found on their webpage.


Counseling Services

Counselors and student affairs professionals must be grounded in their own development. The Office of University Counseling Services offers a range of counseling and psychological services to students, including individual and group counseling, assessments, referrals, special programs based upon individual interest and need, and emergency referral services. Services are limited during the non-academic sessions. For more information visit the Counseling Services webpage.


Disability Services

Kutztown University does not discriminate in its admissions procedures on the basis of disability, nor is such information part of the student's admission file. When appropriate, alternate teaching and testing accommodations will be available to students with documented disabilities; it is the student's responsibility to request such accommodations directly from the instructor based on a letter of verification from the Disability Services Office. Visit the Disability Services webpage for more information.


Financial Aid

If you are looking for assistance in funding your Kutztown University educational experience, the Financial Aid Office will be glad to review your options with you regarding loans, grants and scholarships.

For information on applying for a graduate assistant postion click here


Health and Wellness Services

Health Services requires all new graduate students to complete health record paperwork, which is mailed to them upon their acceptance to Kutztown University. Students who plan to enroll for less than nine credits each semester and do not intend to use clinical services may waive submission of the health record by completing an alternate form. All full-time matriculated graduate students at Kutztown University are required to submit a health record and required to pay a health service fee. During the fall and spring semesters, Health Services is open Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM weekend hours are 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. For further information about clinic services review the website.


IT Help Center

For assistance with student accounts and technology see the IT Help Center webpage.


Library Services

The Rohrbach library offers many important resources and services for KU graduate students, many of which can be accessed from off-campus. For complete information on accessing library resources and services from home and the library's other resources visit the webpage.


Public Safety

Overall safety and security for the Kutztown University campus community are provided by the Department of Public Safety. In addition, this department enforces fire and traffic safety regulations. A dispatcher, located in the Public Safety Office in the basement of Old Main, is on duty 24 hours a day to take calls for the campus emergency number (610) 683-4001; or from the red emergency telephones located throughout the campus. The non-emergency number is (610) 683-4002. More information can be found on the Department of Public Safety's website.



The Office of the Registrar provides many services to KU students. The Registrar's website is where you can find online forms for requesting a transcript, change of name and address, and more. You can also find information on registering for classes, independent study, individual instruction, professional credit, and transferring credits. There are also explanations of KU academic policies including the attendance policy, Dean's List information and other pertinent policies.


Transfer Credits

Students wishing to take a course(s) at another institution and have the credits transferred back to Kutztown University are required to meet with their advisors for pre-approval of the course(s). Students should be aware that no more than 1/3 of their total degree credits can be completed at another institution and counted as transfer credit. The course transfer process begins in the Graduate Studies Office.


 Policy Register

The KU Policy Register is a compilation of the official University, Administrative, and Operational policies and procedures of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania.  


Praxis and Pearson Testing Information

Kutztown University is an authorized PearsonVUE Testing Center.   Students and community members are able to select Kutztown University as a test center when scheduling their education certification tests.


College of Education Scholarships

The College of Education awards various scholarships to aid in financing students' education.