Students applying to the KU MBA program must have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university. In order to apply, please submit:
- A graduate application OR apply online.
- An application fee of $35, payable to Kutztown University
- A statement of why you wish to pursue the MBA program
- A current professional resume
- An official copy of your transcript from every college or university you have attended
- Two completed Professional Reference forms
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) results or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), for international students only
You need not submit all elements of your application at once. We will assemble all components as you are able to submit them. However, you must submit the application form, along with payment of the application fee, first to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
Office of International Admissions for international students only
Once your application packet is complete, we will review it. In most cases, through our Express Review process, we can make a decision on your application within a few days.
Recommended Graduate Application Deadlines
*To enroll for the next Fall semester, apply by Aug. 1.
*To enroll for the next Spring semester, apply by Dec. 1.
*To enroll for the next Fall semester, apply by March. 1.
*To enroll for the next Spring semester, apply by Oct. 1.