Mission & Learning Goals
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania Department of Business Administration Mission Statement
The mission of KU Business is to educate students by providing them with the skills and knowledge to adapt and thrive in the rapidly changing business environment.
KU Business Mission Statement Components
- KU Business emphasizes teaching and learning enriched by applied and pedagogical scholarship and community engagement.
- KU Business serves students from diverse backgrounds, the business community and other stakeholders of southeastern Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas.
- KU Business'undergraduate and graduate degree programs provide high quality, affordable business education, based on continuous improvement processes.
- KU Business' faculty lead and engage students to prepare them for intellectual, social, ethical, and career challenges.
BSBA Business Programs Learning Goals
Kutztown University BSBA graduates will be:
- Effective communicators
- Effective team workers
- Skilled in decision making and critical thinking
- Knowledgeable in fundamental concepts and current practice in business and in their discipline
- Conversant in current business issues including, ethics, social responsibility, globalization, and diversity