KUnited Tools for Student Organizations
KU Organization Leaders: Use your online office in KUnited to:
- Store & Share Documents, Calendars, Agendas, Minutes, etc
- Maintain Membership lists
- Invite Members
- Track Service Hours
- Conduct Elections
- Upload Pictures
- Post News
KU Student/Faculty/Staff Log In
- Step 1: Visit http://kunited.kutztown.edu
- Step 2: Log-in with your full KU email address and KU email password
- Step 3: Answer a few brief questions about yourself (if this is the first time logging in)
- Step 4: Find your organization by clicking the green "Browse Organizations" button. Then, after clicking on the organization there are many options to those in the role of "administrator" for the group. Administrators will have a "settings" button on the bottom of the navigation bar on the left side. Those wishing to make changes that do not have that settings bar may ask the organization's administrator for permission. Administrators are typically set to be the president and advisor of the organization until those individuals make adjustments. Questions? Contact Student Involvement! 610-683-1383; email.
Many of these functions are intuitive, but if you wish for some assistance you have a few choices.
- Come to Student Involvement, MSU 153, and a staff member will provide an overview.
- Visit the OrgSync help desk online at http://help.orgsync.com/ There are tutorials on all of the tools and functions, as well as "Getting Started Guides". The Support Desk is staffed 24/7 with a live person, ready to help.