Bookmark and Share


This is a list of the most commonly used forms that a student may need throughout their academic career at Kutztown University. Forms can be viewed and downloaded as a PDF from your web browser (right-click and "Save Link As") and filled out electronically using Adobe Acrobat (get it free here). All signatures must be obtained in person. The forms may be returned in person, via US mail, by fax (610-683-1586), or a document may be scanned and sent via email.


Name/Address Change Form (PDF)

Transcript Request Form (PDF)


 ACT 48 Information Form (PDF)

 Application for Visiting Student Status - Undergraduate (PDF)

 Application for Visiting Student Status - Graduate (PDF)

 Cross-Registration Form (Berks County Consortium) - (PDF)

 Preferred Name Change Request Form (PDF)

 Request for Permission to Study at Another College - Undergraduate (PDF)

     Transfer Course Evaluation

 Undergraduate Non-Matriculated Registration Form (PDF)

 Verification of Enrollment and/or Degrees (PDF)

 Veteran Student Checksheet (PDF)

 Veteran Student Enrollment Certification (PDF)

 Withdrawal/Leave Of Absence (PDF)


 Final Examination Conflict Resolution Form (PDF)

 Request for Application of Academic Forgiveness Policy (PDF)

 Request for Readmission (PDF)

 Undergraduate Exceptions Committee Petition (PDF)