Student Recreation Center membership refunds or temporary holds may be issued on a case-by-case basis in the event of:
- Long-term temporary or permanent disability, as verified by a medical doctor, which may prohibit the member from utilizing the services and amenities of the facilities.
- Activation of a member to serve in the United States Armed Forces.
- Other situations which may arise at the discretion of the Director of Recreational Services.
Membership refunds shall not be issued in the event of:
- Suspension of facility privileges as a result of misconduct (initial offense or repeated), policy violation, or other violations.
- Termination of enrollment at Kutztown University for academic or disciplinary misconduct.
Racquetball Reservation Policy
- Members may reserve either of the two (2) racquetball courts for racquetball, wallyball or modified squash.
- Court reservations can be made up to 24-hours in advance, with no more than two (2) reservations at one time.
- Reservations can be made for a maximum of one hour. The reservation will be canceled if the patron fails to show up within 10-minutes of the reservation time.
Locker Rental and Lock Check-out Policies
- Full length lockers (15") and half length lockers (12") are available for rental at the SRC on a semesterly basis. Patrons may pay to rent lockers only if they have paid their membership fees in full. Sales are based strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Prices per semester:
- 12" Half-size--$15.00
- 12" Full-size--$25.00
- 15" Half-size--$25.00
- 15" Full-size--$30.00
- Patrons needing locker space only for the duration of their workout in the Student Recreation Center may borrow a lock for free at the Information Desk. Temporary locker space will not be available in the same locker for the same patron every time. Upon leaving, the patron must return the lock and relinquish their right to store any items in that particular locker space.
- The locker rooms will close 15-minutes prior to the closing of the SRC. The staff will lock the doors to the locker rooms and they will re-open the following morning.
Parking for the Student Recreation Center
There are two specific parking lots for the SRC, Lots E1 and E2. SRC patrons, other than faculty, staff and students must obtain a parking permit from the Student Recreation Center Information Desk.
Guest Pass Policy
- Daily guest passes for the Student Recreation Center may be sold to any active member.
- A member may purchase a guest pass at the Student Recreation Center Information Desk upon presenting a valid ID card as far as two (2) days in advance.
- Patrons may only purchase three (3) guest passes per day.
- Guest passes are valid only for the date requested, are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, and must have the date stamped on by the SRC Staff Member.
- Guests may not participate in intramurals or special events; limitations may exist on the use of specific areas and programs offered within our facilities.
- Guests must be at least 16 years old to use the Fitness Center and Climbing Wall.
Student Recreation Center Hours of Operation
|Monday||6 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Tuesday||6 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Wednesday||6 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Thursday||6 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Friday||6 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||1 p.m. - 11 p.m.|
Break, Holiday and Summer hours of operation will vary.