All Recreational and Sports Clubs have a page on KUnited, a virtual student involvement office. This is where prospective members are encouraged to find more information on the club. Each club's leadership should familiarize themselves with KUnited and all of the functions.
The following sidebar tabs are helpful:
- PEOPLE-this would have an active list of your membership and should be kept up-to-date,, It's also where you can invite new members to join.
- COMMUNICATION-can be utilized to communicate with the membership via messages, text message, polls, etc.
- CALENDAR-Calendar of all club and RSCC related events.
- EVENT-Submit events to be published within your organization, the RSCC and University calendar.
- FILES-These are read-only files. There are already some RSCC files in this tab and the club can submit club-related files they want to their membership.
- FORMS-Important RSCC Forms (Travel, Schedule Request, CPR, Results Reporting) have already been posted there. Clubs can create club specific forms for their membership.
- PHOTOS and VIDEOS-Club can put either up on their news feed.
To log into KUnited for the first time:
- Visit KUnited
- Log-in using your full KU email address and email password
- Update your profile
- Join the club you are interested in
Questions regarding KUnited can be directed to the Coordinator of Structured Sports or to the Office of Student Involvement.
Student Recreation Center Hours of Operation
|Monday||6:00am - 11:00pm|
|Tuesday||6:00am - 11:00pm|
|Wednesday||6:00am - 11:00pm|
|Thursday||6:00am - 11:00pm|
|Friday||6:00am - 9:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Sunday||1:00pm - 11:00pm|
Break, Holiday and Summer hours of operation will vary.