How to Register Your Intramural Team
- Determine who will be on your team. If you do not have a team or enough for a team visit the FREE AGENT section.
- Determine which member of the team will be the TEAM CAPTAIN. The captain is the main communicator between the team and the Intramural Office for matters including policies, league rules and schedules.
- Make sure you and all of your team members have created PLAYER CARDS.
- Log onto IM Leagues to CREATE YOUR TEAM.
- Make sure all of your members join your team by the REGISTRATION DEADLINE.
- Follow the Intramural Registration Timeline listed below.
Intramural Team Registration Timeline
Sunday at 11:00pm REGISTRATION DEADLINE. Rosters are frozen, all player must be on IM Leagues team roster. No players may be added to roster after the deadline. Monday
Each team must be represented (preferably by the captain) at the MANDATORY Captain's Meeting in SRC 200. Dates and times can be found here.
Monday at 8:00pm until Thursday at 11:00pm
Each team member must pay their $5.00 Intramural Administrative Fee at the SRC Information Desk. Members that do not pay by thedeadline will be removed from team roster and inelgible to play.
League schedule will be generated and posted to IM Leagues
Contact Jay Gallagher, Coordinator of Structured Sports at (484) 646-4214 or via email at email@example.com.
Student Recreation Center Hours of Operation
|Monday||6:00am - 11:00pm|
|Tuesday||6:00am - 11:00pm|
|Wednesday||6:00am - 11:00pm|
|Thursday||6:00am - 11:00pm|
|Friday||6:00am - 9:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Sunday||1:00pm - 11:00pm|
Break, Holiday and Summer hours of operation will vary.