Creating a Player Card on IM Leagues
All participants in Intramurals will need to create a "player card" on IM Leagues. Player cards stay with a participant through their intramural careers and only needs to be completed the first time a student participates. To create a player card:
- Go to IM Leagues.
- In the top right corner click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Enter you information in the form. You must use your @live.kutztown.edu email account.
- Click sign up
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email account. Be aware that this email may end up in your junk email folder.
- Follow the instructions on the email to complete your registration.
- The KU school link should pop up, click JOIN SCHOOL.
Student Recreation Center Hours of Operation
|Monday||6 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Tuesday||6 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Wednesday||6 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Thursday||6 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Friday||6 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||1 p.m. - 11 p.m.|
Break, Holiday and Summer hours of operation will vary.