The Student Recreation Center offers over 40 group exercise classes a week! Classes are held in the North and South Studios on the 2nd floor of the Student Recreation Center. You must be a member of the Student Recreation Center in order to participate. Group Exercise class space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Group Exercise schedule for the Spring 2014 will begin on Tuesday, January 21st.
Get Fit, KU!
The SRC offers eight types of group exercise classes. Try Ab Blast, BodyPump, CX Worx, Kick boxing, Pilates, Spinning, Yoga and Zumba to liven up your workout. If you are excited about group exercise, we welcome you to participate in our Get Fit, KU! Punch Card Program. You can win prizes, such as Paw Passes, free locker and sports packs. Here's how:
- Pick up a punch card at the SRC Information Desk.
- Attend any group exercise class at the SRC and have the instructor punch your card.
- Once your card is full, turn it in to a group exercise instructor.
- At the end of the month, all cards will be entered in a drawing for prizes.
- Pick up a new card and play again!
Student Recreation Center Hours of Operation
|Monday||6 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Tuesday||6 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Wednesday||6 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Thursday||6 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Friday||6 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||1 p.m. - 11 p.m.|
Break, Holiday and Summer hours of operation will vary.