University Traffic Bureau
The University Traffic Bureau is comprised of members appointed through the University Governance Structure and reports to the Administrative Council. The Traffic Bureau has the following responsibilities:
- To advise the Administrative Council on all proposals, policies, and regulations pertaining to parking and traffic control of the Kutztown University campus.
- To serve as an appellate body to hear and adjudicate violations of campus traffic and parking regulations.
- To provide current information to the university community with regard to traffic and parking regulations.
The committee membership is comprised of:
- Faculty Member-Selected by APSCUF
- Faculty Member-at-Large
- Professional staff
- Non-Professional staff selected by AFSCME
- Commuter students selected by SGA
- Resident student selected by RHA
- Graduate student selected by Graduate Council
- Associate Director of Public Safety & Police Services