Emergency Snow Preparation Parking Plan
Feb. 26, 2015
The snow removal process in lots C1 and C2 is complete. All vehicles should return to their assigned parking lots by 6pm this evening.
Feb. 25, 2015
Due to the buildup of snow and ice in some campus parking lots (C1 and C2), the university is implementing the following plan to move vehicles to allow Facilities staff the time and space they need to improve the conditions of the lots.
SNOW REMOVAL PARKING PLAN
Parking lot closures and instructions are listed below.
- No vehicles will be ticketed during the snow removal period provided they are parked according to the plan below.
- Any vehicle not moved according to this plan will face a $35 fine.
- Snow shovels will be available for use by students at each residence hall desk.
- Vehicles must return to their assigned lots by the times indicated to avoid fines.
C1 AND C2 PARKING LOTS WILL CLOSE AT 4 A.M. TOMORROW MORNING (Thursday, February 26, 2015)
- Vehicles parked in these lots must be relocated to C3, C4, C5 or the Fairgrounds by 4 a.m.
- Traffic will be able to pass through lot C1 to enter and exit campus.
- Students who cannot move their vehicles according to this timeline must alert Public Safety via 610-683-4002 prior to 4 a.m. tomorrow.
- Email and social media announcements will be posted and residence hall announcements made when vehicles may return to C1 and C2 lots later in the morning.
Questions can be directed to Public Safety and Police Services at 610-683-4002. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.