- Monday, April 6th: Y.M.E.N. Forum, 7pm, Dixon Hall Marketplace--All men are invited to attend.
- Wednesday, April 8th: Y.M.E.N. 7pm, room 104 Multicultural Center-Financial & Legal Seminar for men.
- Wednesday, Apri 8th: FRESH Ice Cream Social,7pm, Rec. Room at University Place. Attention Freshmen-come out and join us for the Ice Cream Social and meet with other freshmen. A fun and "cool" evening.
- Saturday, April 11th: Ujima Annual Conference, Academic Forum. More Info to follow.
- Monday, April 13th: Y.M.E.N. Forum, 7pm. Dixon Hall Marketplace-All men invited to attend.
- Tuesday, April 14th: G.A.P. Group Visit. Multicultural Center
- Thursday, April 16th: Travel Around The World: Tea. 11am, Room 104, Multicultural Center.
-Join us for the continued series and learn about a food that is used in many cultures. Come and learn the history, some fun and educational facts and join us for some samplings. All are welcome!
- Saturday, April 18th: Shady Maple and Ephrata Cloisters Excursion. Join us with your friends for the infamous Shady Maple Smorgasbord and the educational tour of the Cloisters in Ephrata, PA. Cost of $10.00 inclues breakfast and tour. Transportation provided. Please reserved your spot today with Jeann Cengeri at the Multicultural Center. Seats are limited!
- Monday, April 20th: Y.M.E.N. Forum, 7pm, Dixon Hall Marketplace. All men invited to attend.
- Tuesday, April 21st: Asian Trivia and Buffet Night. 8pm-10pm, Room 104, Multicultural Center. Please come and join us for this fun and educational night with a sampling of an Asian menu. All are welcome.
- Wednesday, April 22nd: Y.M.E.N. 7pm, Room 104, Multicultural Center-Dedication to Excellence Ceremony for Young Men.
- Friday, April 24th: FRESH House Party, 7pm, Room 104, Multicultural Center-Calling all Freshmen! Come and join us for a fun-filled evening with food, 90's music, tye dye project and photobooth activity.
- Thursday, April 30th: Recognition Dinner, 6pm-8pm, Room 104, Multicultural Center. Join the Multicultural Center to recognize graduating students. Please register with Jeann Cengeri to attend. Call 610-683-4807 or email her a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finals Week Hours at the Multicultural Center: Free scantrons available; building is wireless and there are computers and printers for your use.
Sunday, May 3rd-6pm-Midnight. Light refreshments available.
Monday, May 4th-8am-Midnight. Light refreshments available.
Tuesday, May 5th-8am-Midnight. Food for Thought Breakfast Buffet at 7:30pm .
Wednesday, May 6th-8am-Midnight. Light refreshments available.
Thursday, May 7th-8am-4:30pm.
Friday, May 8th-8am-4:30pm