|Campus Map||MSU Map||Various Campus Literature|
|Lost & Found||Postings||Movies|
|Photocopying service||Sports Schedules||Carousel TV|
|Newspapers||Art Gallery Form||Display Cases|
|Various Campus Literature (read below)||Ticket Sales (Performances, Bieber Bus)||Solicitation Tables|
|Policies & Procedures||Card Access|
- Locker Rentals (Terms & Conditions pdf) - Lockers may be rented in the MSU for one academic year, individual semester, or summer. Cost is $15.00 ($10.00 will be refunded upon returning keys). Lockers can be renewed for a fee of $5.00. Visit the information center to fill out application form.
- Newspapers - The New York Times, Philedelphia Inquirer, USA Today, and the Reading Eagle are available in limited quantities from the newsstand located by the Bears Den.
- Lost & Found - Lost and found items may be dropped off and picked up at the Information Center in the MSU. Items are held here for two weeks and then forwarded to Public Safety.
- Postings - If you want to post your poster/ad in the MSU please get it approved by the information desk and see the Posting Policy.
- Display Cases - Cases in the building to display your work, projects, or advertise for your group or activity. See the Banners and Display Cases form.
- On-Campus Literature - The community is welcome to drop off literature.
- Work submitted to the Art Gallery can be displayed either in the SU Art Gallery in the Bear's Den, the Brass Rail Gallery located outside the Bear's Den, or the Corner Gallery located on the promenade above the entrance to the bookstore.
- Photocopying services are offered to registered student organizations by filling out the related form at the information desk. Most copy jobs take 24 hours.