Welcome to the Kutztown University Mail Services page.
- To ensure that the university's written communications move efficiently to their destination whenever possible within one working day of receipt.
- To promote the efficient use of addressing and mailing services through the use of automated equipment.
- To encourage cooperation in eliminating unnecessary or unsolicited mail.
- The Mail Services Department receives, processes, and distributes both campus mail and US mail, parcels, packages, and overnight mail.
- Processes and seals metered mail.
- Processes certified, insured, and Express mail.
- Provides mail delivery to various departments once a day.
Scheduled Delivery and Pickup Times
- Campus Mail received by 9:30 a.m. is guaranteed same day delivery.
- Outbound mail collected during the day is dispatched to the US Postal Service twice a day at 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. All outbound mail received before 3:15 p.m. can be processed and dispatched the same day.
- Overnight Express mail received 1 hour before closing time will go out the same day.
- Outgoing UPS parcels received by 2 p.m. will go out the same day.
Note: In order to meet the deadlines set by the US Postal Service, mail must be delivered to Mail Services by 3:15 p.m. If you miss the cutoff time, your material will be sent out the next business day.