How can the LRC Help you Learn German?
- Assignment help - our assistants are language students too!
- Study groups facilitated by LRC Staff.
- Online German study materials: pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, listening, tv, radio, newspapers, Facebook pages, Twitter feeds, mobile apps, Spanish for specific professions, cultural materials, dictionaries & other reference resources, conversation & penpal, podcasts, etc.
- Composition assistance: Get help with developing an outline, and writing revision assistance.
- Tips for successful language study: German 011-104, Composition & Culture classes (coming soon), Intermediate-Advanced Conversation (coming soon).
- Pronunciation assistance - ask one of our assistants to listen to your presentation or work through your pronunciation practice exercises.
- Solutions for issues with textbook resources (reserve resources, finding assignments, submitting assignments, etc.)
- Headsets and software for voice recording.
- Games for German Conversation (created for learners from beginner to advanced).
- Technology help & training on all technology needed to complete your assignments: audio recording, video recording, online assignments, using Microsoft Office in a second language, inputting special characters,
- International Language Support (spell-checkers, grammar-checkers) for Windows, Mac and Microsoft Office (no, these aren't standard on personal computers).
- Webcams for cross-cultural video conferencing.
- German Film Series
- All the technology equipment & software needed to complete your assignments.
Meet Our German Assistants: