How can the LRC Help you Improve your English?
- Assignment help - our assistants are language students too!
- Multicultural and multilingual environment - we are all second language learners and all know what the experience
- Online English study materials: pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, listening, tv, radio, newspapers, Facebook pages, Twitter feeds, mobile apps, Spanish for specific professions, cultural materials, dictionaries & other reference resources, conversation & penpal, podcasts, etc.
- Tips for successful language study: IEP (coming soon).
- Pronunciation assistance - ask one of our assistants to listen to your presentation or work through your pronunciation practice exercises.
- Solutions for issues with online textbooks (how to purchase on-line access, exceptional circumstances, finding assignments, submitting assignments, etc.)
- Headsets and software for voice recording.
- Technology help & training on all technology needed to complete your assignments: audio recording, video recording, online assignments, using Microsoft Office in a second language, inputting special characters.
- International Language Support (spell-checkers, grammar-checkers) for Windows, Mac and Microsoft Office (no, these aren't standard on personal computers).
- Webcams for cross-cultural video conferencing.
- All the technology equipment & software needed to complete your assignments.