Delta Chi is Kutztown University's chapter of Phi Beta Delta, an honor society for international scholars.
Phi Beta Delta's goals are:
- to recognize the scholarly achievement of international students and scholars, U.S. students who have studied abroad, and faculty and staff who are involved in international activities;
- to advance the development of academic-based international programming;
- to provide a network on each campus for faculty, staff, and international students involved in international endeavors;
- to extend the network of members in chapters worldwide.
Delta Chi's members are:
- international students who have demonstrated high scholastic achievement at their U.S. institutions;
- domestic students who have demonstrated high scholastic achievement in the pursuit of academic studies abroad;
- distinguished faculty, staff, and visiting scholars involved in international endeavors such as teaching, administering exchange programs, conducting research, or providing services and programs to international students and scholars.
Additional information and a Society history can be found on Phi Beta Delta's website.
How to Join Delta Chi:
To be considered for induction, please pick up a application form in the International Studies Office.
Inductions take place in November of each year.
Contact the Office of International Programs for more information.