Resources for Current International Students
We have developed some resources to help you during your time at KU. Please remember it is your responsibility to maintain your visa status and good academic and disciplinary standing. Regulations do change, so it is important to review the government websites for the most up-to-date forms, instructions, and regulations.
Our office will be referred to as the International Office throughout this section of the website, as we work with incoming, current, and outgoing international students as well as study abroad. International Student Advisor (ISA) will be used in reference to the Designated School Official (DSO) for F-1 students or Alternate Responsible Officer (ARO) for J-1 students. The ISA contact information is in the Contact Us box on the left-hand side of all of the web pages in this section.
- KU Current Student Portal (links to KU calendar, important KU campus offices, programs, and information)
- Health and Wellness Center: International Student Health Insurance Requirements
- Important Dates
- ISO KUnited page
- National Student Exchange program
- Calendar of Important Dates
- Dependents/Family Members
- Driver's License
- Employment and Training (On Campus, Off Campus, CPT & OPT (F-1), Academic Training (J-1))
- Expired or Lost Documents
- Maintaining Status
- Social Security Numbers
- Summer Tuition Waivers
Fall 2014 Walk-In Hours will be posted here when finalized. Please call or email for an appointment with the International Office if you need assistance during the summer break: 001-484-646-4256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.