FAQ's for Students
Microsoft Outlook 2010 "Outlook Anywhere" Instructions.
Instructions to configure Office 365 email in Outlook 2010
How to forward email to another email account from Office 365.
Instructions to forward email to another account in Office 365 live email.
Using Microsoft Office applications in Office 365.
Instructions to get to the Microsoft Office applications and OneDrive offered in Office 365 email
- I cannot log into myHousing.
Make sure you are just using your User Name and not your full email address.
How do I clear cache/cookies from my internet browser?
Directions for Clearing Cache/cookies in browser
How do I allow pop-ups for myKU?
Directions to allow pop-ups for various internet browsers
The system says the your "User Name and/or Password are invalid."
Make sure your password is current, has it been 180 days since the last password reset? Your User Name will always remain the same.
- How to set up Security Questions in sam.app.kutztown.edu to prevent you from being locked out of accounts if password expires or is forgotten.
- It will not take my new password when I enter it to reset.
Make sure your new password meets the requirements for a strong password and it does not contain any part of your name. **Tips for strong passwords are on our home page**
What happens to my Kutztown University files and account when I leave KU
- What happens to my files and account when I leave KU?
Information on what happens to my files and account when I leave KU.
- My laptop/pc/Mac are not working properly.
Students should take their device to the ResNet Helpdesk located in Johnson Hall.
Kutztown University Wireless Access
- How to access the Wifi on campus, Kutztown University Wireless (**please note the Wireless Hotspots locations on campus can be found through a link on our Home Page**)
Student File Access from Off-Campus
- How to access Student Files from Off-Campus.
Instructions for Students to Access Files from Off-Campus.
Computer Science Software Links