FAQ's for Students
How to forward email to another email account from Office 365.
Instructions to forward email to another account in Office 365 live email.
- Using Microsoft Office applications in Office 365
Instructions to get to the Microsoft Office applications offered in Office 365 email
- I cannot log into myHousing.
Make sure you are just using your User Name and not your full email address.
How do I clear cache/cookies from my internet browser?
Directions for Clearing Cache/cookies in browser
How do I allow pop-ups for myKU?
Directions to allow pop-ups for various internet browsers
The system says the your "User Name and/or Password are invalid."
Make sure your password is current, has it been 180 days since the last password reset? Your User Name will always remain the same.
- How to set up Security Questions in sam.app.kutztown.edu to prevent you from being locked out of accounts if password expires or is forgotten.
- It will not take my new password when I enter it to reset.
Make sure your new password meets the requirements for a strong password and it does not contain any part of your name. **Tips for strong passwords are on our home page**
- My laptop/pc/Mac are not working properly.
Students should take their device to the ResNet Helpdesk located in Johnson Hall.
Kutztown University Wireless Access
- How to access the Wifi on campus, Kutztown University Wireless (**please note the Wireless Hotspots locations on campus can be found through a link on our Home Page**)
Right Answers Knowledgebase - Allows you to search how-tos, tips, and tutorials
To use Right Answers, you will be asked to log in. Please use the following format when typing your User Name:
students\your User Name