SCUPA Employee Evaluation Rating Scale
The overall employee evaluation rating scale described below applies to SCUPA employees:
- Employee achieves results on a constant basis and significantly surpasses job standards.
- Exceeds Standards
- Employee frequently exceeds job standards.
- Meets Standards
- Employee meets the standards of the job in a fully adequate manner.
- Needs Improvement
- Employee occasionally falls below acceptable standards.
- Employee's work reflects excessive performance discrepancies that must be corrected.
Factors impacting employee performance rating
There are two components of the Employee Performance Rating:
- Measurable results
- Job Effectiveness
- Behavioral qualities
- Organizational success
- Making people matter