Management Employee Evaluation Rating Scale
The overall employee evaluation rating scale described below applies to Management employees
- Significantly Exceeds Standards
- Performance consistently exceeds standards in all areas and far exceeds normal expectations.
- Exceeds Standards
- Performance consistently exceeds standards in a majority of areas and exceeds normal expectations.
- Meets Standards
- Performance consistently meets standards in all areas and meets normal expectations.
- Needs Improvement
- Performance meets standards in some areas, but is below standards in others and falls short of meeting normal expectations.
- Performance is below standards in most areas and fails to meet expectations. Substantial improvement is required.
Factors impacting employee performance rating
There are two components of the Employee Performance Rating:
- Measurable results
- Major work products
- Major work goals
- University strategic goal
- Behavioral qualities
- Supports the University's mission, vision, and values
- Work ethic
- Management practices
- Relation and communication skills
- Job knowledge