Bookmark and Share

Human Resources for Work Authorization

Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services works with Kutztown University's office of Human Resources for all levels of employment.  Student who are hired as employees of the ofice and/or within the residence halls must complete employment and tax forms with the Human Resources office located in the Kemp Building.  Once this paperwork is complete, the student will receive a Work Authorization Number.  The student must bring the Work Authorization number over to 106 Old Main so that their employment may be considered complete.