Student Staff Coordinator ApplicationThe Housing and Residential Services Office is pleased you are interested in continuing to be an integral part of our team. We are glad you have found your employment rewarding enough to further your investment in the developing community.
Information provided here includes a job description, a list of minimum requirements, an application and a reference form. It is your responsibility to follow all of the instructions, including adhering to any posted deadlines for applications and references.
In order to fulfill your responsibilities in this process, please complete the following steps.
- Complete all parts of the application. You may submit an online application, or download a blank application form and return it to the Housing and Residential Services Office (106 Old Main).
- Download and print three (3) copies of the reference form and clearly print your name at the top of each.
- Give one to your Building Director
- Give one to another staff member
- Give one to a faculty/administrator
- Take part in the interview process. This process consists of the group process and an individual interview. Coordinating Staff who are interested in returning to the position may use the evaluation as the individual interview. All candidates must participate in the group process.
- All candidates must have at least a 2.75 GPA. Your GPA, judicial records and submission of a financial aid application for each year will be checked.
All selected and placed coordinating staff must:
- Maintain a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average.
- Be enrolled full-time, maintaining academic progress (24 credits per academic year).
- Reside on campus (sleep in your assigned hall unless your Building Director is notified).
- Assist with openings and closings of the residence hall system.
- Perform all job duties.
- Abide by and enforce University policies.
- Participate in all components of staff training and meetings.
- Be available to students. Coordinating Staff may not be gone for more than three days and/or evenings each week. A day is 5 or more hours, an evening is 3 or more hours.
- Schedule work for weekdays and weekends.
- Follow all Housing, Residential Services, and Financial Aid processes.
- Assist in staff recruitment and selection processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including work provided by the Housing and Residential Services Office, Residence Coordinator, and Resident Director.