Mail ClerkJob Description
- Mail Clerks are responsible for assigning, updating, and maintaining the mailboxes, receiving and distributing mail and packages according to KUs Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services' protocols.
- Mail and packages are to be handled securely. The Mail Clerk will sign in and sign out of the Mailroom each time they arrive and depart.
- The Mail Clerk will check the packages with the package log every day upon arrival and update/provide information reports as necessary.
- The Mail Clerk will coordinate hours to sign packages out. Packages will be signed out to students with appropriate identification.
- The Mail Clerk will assist with other duties as assigned.
- Packages and oversized mail will be logged in and logged out.