Graduate Student Employment Opportunities
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania Housing and Residence Life program has graduate employment positions available for 2015/16. The Graduate Resident Director and Graduate Retention Program Coordinator positions are both leadership roles that offer strong student contact and experiences that provide a foundation in the housing and residence life profession.
To be considered for either position:
1. You must have a completed application submitted to the Graduate Admissions Office at KU.
2. You may apply for any graduate program you are interested in. We do not associate our graduate positions with any one specific program
3. You will need to submit a cover letter, resume and at least three names and contact information for references
4. You do not have to participate, but we will be at the Mid-Atlantic Placement Conference conducting interviews and we will use this event to begin the official process of identifying candidates that we would like to invite to campus. Please remember, you do not have to attend for full consideration for our graduate employment positions. The link to this conference is:
5. If you have any questions about graduate admissions please contact them directly
6. If you have any questions about of graduate employment positions please email the Director of Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services, Kent Dahlquist (email@example.com)
Cover letters, resumes, and at least three names and contact information for references may be sent to this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.