Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services recruits and selects people to work in a variety of jobs serving resident students and hall staff.
1. Eligible residence hall students have a paid Housing Application Fee paid for the semester of employment, are in good standing academically, financially, and behaviorally.
2. Eligible residence hall students complete a written application or complete an application online.
3. Applications are reviewed. Candidates may be contacted for an interview or notified that they are not being considered at this time.
4. Interviewed candidates may be selected or notified that they are not being selected at this time.
5. Selected candidates must complete the letter of contract indicating that they are accepting the position or not and return the letter within 3 business days.
6. Selected candidates who accept the job and sign the letter of contract will present their Work Authorization Number* and complete the Student Employment Application at the Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services' office in 106 Old Main AND complete the first phase of training prior to beginning the job.
7. Resident Student Employees are paid on a biweekly basis two weeks after submission of first timecard.
*Work Authorization Number and pay information Information may be found at: http://www.kutztown.edu/admin/personnel/payroll/students/pdfs/process.pdf
Questions on this process may be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.