ResNet is the Residential Network & Computing program at Kutztown University and is responsible for providing internet access and technology support to all resident students. Highlights of the ResNet program include:
- A high-speed, enterprise wifi network (ResNet Wireless) providing convenient internet access throughout the residence halls
- A wired internet access port for each resident (port-per-pillow) for non-wireless network devices
- A dedicated ResNet help desk, open 7 days a week during the academic year, to provide free technology-related support to resident students
- A campus-wide, digital cable television service providing a connection for every resident
- A land-line telephone system with optional voicemail service
- More than 50 public computers located in computer labs, lounges and lobbies throughout the residence halls
Please visit the ResNet web page for help or additional information about services provided.