Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services Mission Statement
Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services supports the University and Division missions by providing diversified living/learning opportunities for students within a positive, structured, and culturally rich community environment. Housing and Residence Life accommodates resident students in facilities that are clean, well maintained, and reasonably safe; while providing hall programs that promote leadership, and foster the personal and educational development of the individuals within the community setting. Dining Services provides a meal program that is diverse in its menu and addresses the nutritional needs of the university community.
- Housing and Residence Life will work with selected academic programs and faculty to provide living/learning communities in the residence hall system;
- Housing and Residence Life will provide culturally rich residence hall communities through diversity of residents, staff and programs;
- Housing and Residence Life will provide residence hall environments that are well maintained and reasonably safe;
- Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services will provide leadership opportunities and personal and educational developmental programs within the residence hall community and dining service facilities.
- Dining Services will provide meal service plans and facilities that address the needs of the entire University community.