Summer I and Summer II students will be assigned to a single in a double occupancy room in Dixon Hall. Please note that Dixon Hall is air conditioned and has elevator access. Assignments will be completed prior to check-in for all students and will be available on student's MYHOUSING information page. If you wish to reside in the same suite with a particular student during the session, both of you should email Assistant Director, Amanda Fretz at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific roommate requests. All requests must be made prior to Friday, May 23, 2014.
Housing Cost for 5 week session: $900.00
Jason Garcia will be your Building Director during Summer Session. He will be reachable through the Dixon Hall Front Desk (484-646-4302) or office (484-683-4972).
TO REGISTER FOR SUMMER HOUSING (Begins March 10, 2014):
- Go to: https://myhousing.kutztown.edu/myhousing/security/login_student_local.cfm
- Click on ApplyOnline login.
- Click on down arrow and select SUMMER session I housing or SUMMER session II housing (SUMMER session II housing will be available after May 29).
- READ the Summer 2014 Housing License, then select ACCEPT.
- You will receive a Thank You page when complete. This will register you for summer housing.
- If you need to cancel after you register, please send an e-mail to email@example.com immediately.
- You will receive an email to your KU email account once your housing assignment has been completed.
Students living in the residence halls over the summer are required to have a meal plan. A contract must be signed with the Dining Services Office. If a student does not sign a meal plan contract, a meal plan will automatically be assigned to the student. For more information, please contact the Dining Services Office at 610-683-1314. Dining Services Office is located in 106 Old Main (in the A Wing).
Students may temporarily park in any available parking space outside of Dixon Hall. Once you are registered, you will be able to unload your car - please do not leave it parked there or you will be preventing other residents from unloading. You may move your car back after 6pm. Students are allowed to park their car in any parking space painted white.
Will take place in the DIXON HALL Multipurpose Room.
- Summer Session I (5 weeks: May 27 - June 27)
- Check-in takes place Tuesday, May 27, 2014 at 1:00 pm.
- Check-out must be by 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 28, 2014.
- Summer Session II (5 weeks: July 7 - August 8)
- Check-in takes place on Sunday, July 7, 2014 at 1:00 p.m.
- Check-out must be by 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 7, 2014
ITEMS TO BRING TO CAMPUS:
We strongly suggest you bring only the necessities. Items of value should be left at home. Some of the things you should consider bringing are:
Linen, pillows, bedding, towels, toiletries, toilet paper, laundry bag or basket (coin-operated washers and dryers are available), hangers, alarm clock, desk supplies, desk lamp, touch-tone telephone (you may use your own calling card, or place "collect" calls- long distance service is not available). There is no charge for local calls. Voice mail and call waiting services are provided at no charge).
Computers can be used in Old Main Computer Lab. If you are interested in connecting to the campus network and Internet, you will receive additional information at check-in.
WITHDRAWING AND REFUNDS FOR SUMMER SESSION:
If you need to cancel housing after you register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Please see www.kutztown.edu for policy on summer fee refunds for withdrawals.