For Current Students
Online Processes for Fall 2014/Spring 2015
If you are a returning student and would like to live on-campus for Fall 2014/Spring 2015, you can complete the $75 housing application fee payment online from March 20 - 28th. Please note that returning students paying after the March 19th time period will be assigned as beds become available in Golden Bear or Dixon. See Instructions to apply online; please note the university can now accept VISA. Returning students will have the option of living in the Golden Bear Village Apartments, Dixon Suites or Honors Building (with referral from Honors Office). Room Selection will take place January - February, 2014; scroll down for more details. Fall 2014/Spring 2015 Housing License Agreement
Thank you to the many students that took our Tours of Dixon Suites and Golden Bear Village South during the Fall 2013 semester. We are planning two more tour dates in January, stay tuned for more information as it becomes available. If you are interested in touring Golden Bear West or the Honors Building (for Honors students), please contact Jason Garcia at email@example.com.
GET READY FOR FALL 2014/SPRING 2015 ROOM SELECTION:
- Room Selection February 24 - February 28 for remaining beds in Dixon and Golden Bear, see instructions for more details. Please read prior to room selection.
- You can enter and confirm your group members again February 21, 2014 - February 25, 2014. See instructions.
- MORE INFORMATION TO COME: Check this web page and your student e-mail often for any updates to this information.
- What to Bring to Campus for Golden Bear Apartment Residents
- What to Bring to Campus for Dixon Residents
- Winter Break Closing Instructions
Spring 2014 check in: Students may return after 1:00 pm on Sunday, January 19, 2014
Fall 2014 check-in dates for returning students: Thursday, August 21; Friday, August 22; and Sunday, August 24